• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost Angels Mustang Club and Wild Horses Mustang Club at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another Forum that i have to Whore up! LOL JK!!!

seriously though

Mike you are a mad man when it comes to detailing cars. Masons car was 2 weeks away from giving up and getting it repainted and you made it look almost brand new!

Awesome products!

I cant wait to take what i learned and try it on my lightining..

PS you gotta chop the roof off you 59!!!!! everyone loves a convertable!

Comment

Mike,

It was good meeting you and Shane. Thanks for getting me in and thanks to Mequiar's for hosting these clinics.

I really enjoyed the clinic. It's obvious that I need to put more passion into caring for my ride. The tips and techniques were very informative. I thought I was doing a good job, but I've only been scratching the surface.

Oh, I almost forgot...the doughnuts, pizza and drinks were delicious. Gotta have pizza and coke when you're working on your car.

Thanks again,

Jim

Comment

Yes, I can see the smaller patch now after looking again.. would be nice to see a whole hood shot.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525
          Yes, I can see the smaller patch now after looking again.. would be nice to see a whole hood shot.
          Here's a shot of the entire car, I didn't get before photos of the hood before we started working on it as the guys took what they learned and put it into practice before anyone could capture the shot. I do have plenty of before photos of the side we didn't work on, which I'll post tonight), that really show the true condition of the entire hood before we started working on it.

Here's a couple of shots...

True Condition
          (Actually, this is after we clayed it which did remove some surface oxidation)

After using M80 Speed Glaze with it's unique diminishing abrasives to remove the swirls, scratches, water spots and oxidation T(he below photo has been cropped out of the original, but in no other way modified or resized)

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Sorry I missed it, would have been fun!
            2003 Cobra
            Vinyl Stripes
            20" Maido Wheels

Comment

hopefully you'll be able to make the next one. I cant wait!
              Cars are one of the greatest inventions evah!

Comment

I noticed some of those pics, awesome rides. I too have a Stang, a "Sonic Blue" 97 GT with a few mods.. And future mods of an 04 cobra crate motor and HP twin turbos.. I do belong to a Mustang club here in Florida, which we have shows all the time as well. I sure would enjoy being there with you guys at Meguiar's.. Maybe one of these years?
                "No Risk, No Rewards!"

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');