• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quik Interior Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quik Interior Detailer

I have been using Ultimate Protectant for my interior trims for a while.

I just came across Qilk Interior Detailer and this seems to be an older product. The description says this product can be applied to all interior parts. Can I apply this to the interior lining?

Re: Quik Interior Detailer

Not to fabric, no.

The QID is more of a duster... so you would apply your Protectant, and then after a few weeks dust with the QID, then dust again a few weeks later, etc... then reaply your Protectant when it looks like it is ready.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

UP is working out very well for me. I do not the need for another product for interior vinyl trims.

I was hoping that this QID would treat the interior lining (fabric) for me. I am concerned that this product would leave stains on my light interior.

Comment

UP is working out very well for me. I do not the need for another product for interior vinyl trims.

I was hoping that this QID would treat the interior lining (fabric) for me. I am concerned that this product would leave stains on my light interior.

Comment

No, QID would be for hard surfaces.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. I will stay with UP.

Comment

Quik Interior Detailer is a strange product for me, I have absolutely ZERO experience with it. If a protectant (insert brand here) works well, would it be more beneficial to just use the same interior protectant but to use a lot less of the protectant than to use a quik interior detailer?

Comment

QID works good. It cleans and leaves a little UV protection behind. It also leaves nothing on the dash to change it's appearance. It actually works well as a base for applying a protectant.
                99 Grand Prix
                02 Camaro SS

Comment

UP is great, I was sold after I treated my windshield cowl.
                  When my interior is dusty, I would just wipe it with a moist MF.

Comment

I think for some people it is all they use, and so may apply more heavily.

I just go with a light spray on a cloth to pick up dust.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');