• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

e mails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing...nothing...nothing...

no emails still...

Comment

I just changed my email address in my User CP from my charter.net address to my mindspring.com address and now it works!

I also just got off the phone with the guy that handles the servers and he will look into it again. He also said that it is more likely for the free accts. to block your notification email from MOL. My charter acct. is not a free acct. but it still does not work.

Here’s what it comes down to…. Some providers are not accepting your emails from MOL and unfortunately it may not help to call them but you could try.

I just called Charter (my cable internet connection provider) and here’s what they said… “We have no idea but will look into it.”

If you have another account you might try changing you address in the User CP. If it is just a second acct. with the same provider, this will not work. I have two email addresses with charter.net and neither one would work. Also, my mindspring.com acct. had a fwd to my charter.net acct. and I had to take the fwd off and set it up separately in Outlook Express because charter.net was sill blocking my email notifications.

We are still working on the issue so let me know if it starts working for you.

Lynn
      Lynn Matthews

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn Phillips
        I also just got off the phone with the guy that handles the servers and he will look into it again. He also said that it is more likely for the free accts. to block your notification email from MOL. My charter acct. is not a free acct. but it still does not work.

Lynn
        I have a free account with Yahoo, but I have been getting all of my MOL, SCG, DC, & Autopia e-mailers so far...The only problem I have had with yahoo, is that my PM notifications are being sent to my Junk mail box, but it's no big deal, as I can still access them.
        r. b.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Bumper
          I have a free account with Yahoo, but I have been getting all of my MOL, SCG, DC, & Autopia e-mailers so far...The only problem I have had with yahoo, is that my PM notifications are being sent to my Junk mail box, but it's no big deal, as I can still access them.
          Thanks! We need all the help we can get with this one...

Lynn
          Lynn Matthews

Comment

I did a check with my provider and turned off the spam filter, so accordding to them everything is coming to me that they get.........but it's ok because i just love that view new post button up top!! thanks for trying.
            2019 GMC Sierra
            1500 AT4

Comment

Still not getting emails...but I can live with it.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');