• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Spray D156 for Final Wipe of RFEW D114?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Spray D156 for Final Wipe of RFEW D114?

I typically wash my car with multiple soaked MF towels from a bucket of diluted RFEW. After the initial wipe or two to remove dirt, and depending on environmental factors, I have one maybe two or three wipes to get the car dry.

Can I spray on D156 while the panel is still wet or damp (from RFEW) and wipe to a dry surface? Or should I dry the RFEW, then spray on and wipe off the D156?

Thanks.
    2018 Acura RLX Tech - Majestic Black Pearl

I use D156 as a dying aid all the time. Works great. You'll get a better layer of protection applying to dried paint. It smells so good use it both ways.

Comment

Re: Can You Spray D156 for Final Wipe of RFEW D114?

Originally posted by chevy View Post
      I use D156 as a dying aid all the time.
      All I can say is as a dying aid, it doesn't seem to be working so great!

Thanks for the response!
      2018 Acura RLX Tech - Majestic Black Pearl

Comment

Theres a bit of a trick I use. That is to prime my waffle weave drying towel with d156 first then spray the panel and wipe. Priming kinda "activates" the drying towel and works much easier.

Comment

I sheet the water off 1st then spray D156 doing one section at a time for final dry.

Comment

Just made a thread here with photos:

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');