• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, from Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, from Turkey

My name is Ozan and i am 34 years old from Turkey.Nice to meet you all!

Re: Hello, from Turkey

Hello Ozan, and to MOL!
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Merhaba. Nasılsınız?
      Adana'da yakın yaşamak i

Comment

Don't know why it cuts my post off. Welcome and please forgive the partial translation. Been a while since I spoke Turkish and have to rely on Google translate sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Romad81 View Post
          Merhaba. Nasılsınız?
          Adana'da yakın yaşamak i
          Don't know why it cuts my post off. Welcome and please forgive the partial translation. Been a while since I spoke Turkish and have to rely on Google translate sometimes.
          iyiyim sen nasılsın?
          Do you live in Adana incirlik?

Comment

Good to hear. I used to live there quite a few years ago. Wish I could get back to Turkey sometime. It's one of the places I'd love to live again. What part of Turkey are you from?

Comment

Welcome to MOL
              ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
              You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
              Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Good to hear. I used to live there quite a few years ago. Wish I could get back to Turkey sometime. It's one of the places I'd love to live again. What part of Turkey are you from?
                i live in Izmir

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');