• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas to All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to All

Won't be on for a few days and wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks to Meguiar's, Mr. Stoops, and the entire staff for making great products, showing us how to use them, and being there to give us great customer service when we need a little help.

I also wanted to thank all of the forum members here for their insight. I'm a self taught detailer and your help got me started with the correct product selection and alleviated much trial and error in an endeavor that isn't always forgiving.

And to the ones who helped after my house fire. We have never met except on here but your kindness to a stranger is what the world needs more of. I have received some things in the mail and have shed more than a few tears because of your generosity. I may never be able to repay you for what you have done but will put your donations to good use and share your goodwill to help another in need.

Once I replace a few more items I will get to work on some vehicles and get some pictures up of what I'll consider a community project. None of it would be possible without Meguiar's and all of you here. I give my sincere thanks to all of you for what you have done for me over the years.

Jeff R.

Merry Christmas to you to buddy, glad your getting back on your feet
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Re: Merry Christmas to All

Can't believe I left out Mr. Phillips. Internet was sporadic this morning and I was trying hurry. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');