• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woke up to rocks around my car and dent...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woke up to rocks around my car and dent...

Well, I woke up today on my other exposed car, 5 rocks all around it. I got out my Express Wash & Wax as I knew cleaning all the panels would help me see if anything was wrong.

I quickly found a 1.5 inch dent in the middle of my trunk lid with 2-3 nicks where the rock impacted. So bummed out.

It's amazing people go around getting joy out of causing damage. Don't even know what to do, if I fix the dent only, fix dent with respray, or do nothing.

It *****. People have no respect for each others properties these days. I often wished this country would of been stuck in the 1940's-50's. it's sad in the direction this country and the kids are heading in. I'm really sorry for the damage and hope the assholes pay for it one way or another .

Comment

Re: Woke up to rocks around my car and dent...

Can you take it to a body shop and have them use a paintless dent kit to remove the dent?
      ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
      You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
      Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Thats terrible, I hope they can get the dents out at a painless dent repair place. I can't imagine how that feels. Makes you sick that someone would do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghawk View Post
          Thats terrible, I hope they can get the dents out at a painless dent repair place. I can't imagine how that feels. Makes you sick that someone would do that.
          Thanks everyone!

Yeah, I'm going to see if I can get the dent out as the two little nicks just look like a stone chip. Shouldn't have stone chip on your boot lid, but still not so bad. If they can get the dent out, it would look 100x better.

I just hope they won't come back and throw more rocks.

Thanks again for the support.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');