• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all the diehard mustang guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all the diehard mustang guys

Maybe you've already seen this but just got through watching it myself, great infomation and great history!!! Still ain't sold on the new mustang!
    50 Years of Mustang with Lee Iacocca. Lee Iacocca shows off the Mustang 1 concept and the very first pre-preproduction model. Flash forward for an in-depth l...

I'm mustang to the bone! and love them all (well the 74'-78' are a little different but there still mustang of a changing time?) but I just don't know? For one reason mustang to me is American muscle, don't get me wrong I love some european cars for the design of they are what they are and are great vehicles but taking the ford mustang and incorporating the two together? But I quess technology and the times are changing and for the better and if you don't change with it you will get left behind.

Maybe they will grow on me but until I see one up close and personal I shouldn't judge but the great thing is the power output of the 5.0!! And the little 2.3 I'm interested in checking that out, with the power of a V6 and still get the MPG of a 4 cyl. should be pretty interesting, I think I see 2 places ford is entering and a very smart move!

So What do you guys think of the 2015 mustang? Let's be clean though!
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Had they just tweaked the front end not to look like a Fusion I would like it. The performance is going to be awesome. Just can't get over the front.

http://www.meticulous-detail.com/
    "The Prep makes the Pop, not what's on Top"

Comment

Re: For all the diehard mustang guys

Originally posted by Meticulous-Detail View Post
      Had they just tweaked the front end not to look like a Fusion I would like it. The performance is going to be awesome. Just can't get over the front.
      Yeah the performance is going to be great, I can already see the mustang turners takin the block to the limit and the suspension company's trying to fiqure out the rear suspension.

I just can't get over the roof line, something's not there!!! I love the fastback's and the 65'-66' 2+2's One of the greatest bodies lines of all time! I think that's what they was going for but didn't make it?

Comment

I actually don't mind the front and dont think it looks like a fusion. The one thing that bugs me is when you look at it from the side, it appears to have a bubble top. I will withhold final judgement until I see on in person. Hopefully Ford has one at Barrett Jackson next week.

Comment

Originally posted by 07gtcs View Post
          I actually don't mind the front and dont think it looks like a fusion. The one thing that bugs me is when you look at it from the side, it appears to have a bubble top. I will withhold final judgement until I see on in person. Hopefully Ford has one at Barrett Jackson next week.
          Hey 07gtcs

If you see one be sure to post up some pics on this thread if you have time, would love to see another color. Black would be great!!!

I looked at the pics again today in another magazine and it had the 65' 2+2 fastback pic beside it in different shots to show what they was after, I wish they would have made the top of the trunk lid at the edge or back look more like it!! I do like the interior quite well!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');