• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do we maintain our car during raining season..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we maintain our car during raining season..?

Hi, I just got my silver vios recently. Been suing GC shampoo and conditioner and I had put once UW on it last week. However recently my area always rain. Sometime is just drizzling. Thn it leave all water mark due to water bead earlier.do I wash my car every nke or two day to get rid of the dust?

every morning my car roof and front as well as back windscreen are fog , I used to flush it with water.what is the proper way to do this, but again this will leave water mark all around.... But I cannot be washing my car every morning..... How...?

Meguiars detail spray or Ultimate detailer are your friend. Get a handful of micro fibers to make it a week and do daily wipe downs.
    Doing the best I can with what I've got.

Comment

Re: How do we maintain our car during raining season..?

Hi. Sorry newbie here. Do u mean for both rain and morning water I can use the ultimate detailer and wipe it with micro fibre cloth? And can be apply for both car body as well as the glass?

Comment

Yes. As long as the car isn't dirty-dirty, a detailer is fine. If my car is washed and it rains, I hit it with Ultimate detailer. If I washed it a day or two ago and is getting a light film of dust, I hit it with Ultimate detailer. If I drove it in the rain, it's actually dirty and needs washed. If I've let it go for days (not often in the summer) I'll wash it because there is more than a light film of dust. If a bird bombs me or I have insect splatter on an otherwise clean car, I'll hit it with Ultimate detailer.

All of this can be done with the cheaper Magenta colored bottle of Meguiars detailer, I just like the ultimate better. It's what you like as to what one you buy and use.
        Doing the best I can with what I've got.

Comment

And can always just wash in the rain....
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I just wash my car today and I found there are a lot of grey mark on it which I try to wash it out with clothe with shampoo but unsuccefully. I guess I should run it too hard coz I tried on one spot and the mark is still there...
            what should I do? Wax the car? Or use detailer?

Comment

to MOL chienx

I think this is what you need!
              Meguiar's guide on how to apply Ultimate Waterless Wash, which will allow you to wash and wax your vehicle without a hose or bucket of water, all without scr...
              ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
              You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
              Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Waterless Wash or Rinseless Wash would be my choice.
                I can wash in car under 10 mins with these two.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Since is after rain, do I dry up my car first before I use the waterless wash or detailer to clean up my car? Or I can just spray the ww anywhere and just wipe it..?

Comment

The Waterless Wash could be used while the car is wet, right after the rain.

For the QD, you would at least want to make sure the rain got the big/loose debris off.
                    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');