• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOL 10th Anniversary Celebration

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MOL 10th Anniversary Celebration

Thanks for the reminder! I'm in for any kind of fun at Meguiar's lol. =)
    Originally posted by Michael Stoops View Post
    You're definitely in, Richard, and we're thrilled to have you! Just a reminder though, this isn't really a clinic, just an open-house-come-and-hang-out-with-the-gang kinda thing.
    Richard Lin
    ShowCarDetailing
    5548 E. La Palma Ave
    Anaheim, CA 92807
    toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

Originally posted by OctaneGuy View Post
      Thanks for the reminder! I'm in for any kind of fun at Meguiar's lol. =)
      I'd like to be there with ya buddy! Going to be a great place to hang out!
      ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
      You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
      Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

I'll stop by
        Meguiar's is at fault for giving me ocd and cursing me for not looking at paint the same.
        Started with their 101 class.
        Then took the advance course and finally the nxt course with senseis stoops, joe, Jason rose, Kevin brown.
        And on the 16th Diaz will be my interior instructor.
        Because of mol I met some great people in person and over txt, became friends with Mario, John, Christopher brown
        And kris had the best sales
        If you like my work please like my FB page
        https://www.facebook.com/Ultimatecardetailingoc

Comment

축하합니다. Congratulations! Herzlichen Glueckwusch!

Comment

Please add me to the list - John (ClearlyCoated)

Comment

I joined MOL five years ago when my (then) new Honda Accord was attacked by a paint and body lot guy who "dry-washed" my car (the car was there to have the bumper cover repaired). The scratches were pretty horrific and I, still uninitiated to the addiction of detailing, thought I was going to have to have my car repainted. I found MOL after Googling a search on how to fix the paint, and found Meguiars's customer care number. After speaking with Rick McDonough and receiving a referral to a detailer in my area who could help, I had my Accord fully corrected and was so impressed with the process, I joined MOL to learn how to do it myself. Over the years, I have completed both Meguiars free detailing classes (beginning and advanced) attended TNOG's, helped out with wiping down cars at the Barrett-Jackson and Russo-Steele car auctions (helps to live within driving distance of Meguiars HQ in Irvine) and made a whole lot of good friends online and at the TNOG's.

Ironically, that initial paint correction proved to be the cheapest element of my new-found detailing addiction. To this day I still enjoy detailing my own cars and being able to help friends and family with correcting and caring for their own paint and finish issues.

Comment

Holy guacamole, 10 years!

I wouldn't know where to begin. MOL has introduced me to too many great friends and great times to count.

Thanks, Meguiar's.

No way I'm missing out on this party. Count me in!

paul - the other pc

Comment

Happy 10th Anniversary MOL!

I have made many new friends on MOL and at TNOG in the last 2 years, even a couple of new buddies. Amazing how many gear heads are in this community. Thank you Meguiar's, Mike stoops, Mike Phillips, Mike Pennington and Jason Rose for building such a special community! Also, a very special thank you to Mike Stoops, Nick, Paul (the other pc), Andy (bmrfan), Bob (imz4n), Tommy (CreamPuff), and anyone else who may have slipped my mind at this late hour for helping me get my detailing to the next magnitude! I appreciate your fellowship, friendship, knowledge, skill and generosity more than you know!

Mike, if people are traveling from other states to attend this event, I'd better drive 2 exits down the 405 freeway! lol Please add me to the Open House Sign Up List.

Comment

Wow! Ten years already?

Please sign me up - Andy aka bmrfan
                    Andy W.
                    Bimmers - '72 Tii, '74 Tii, '88 M3, '91 318is, & '01 330i
                    Ford - '91 Ranger

Comment

Happy Birthday MOL! I'm Back!!!! Sorry it took so long! Some of you know the details and some not. But I'll be seeing you!

Andy
                      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
                      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

^ Good to see You back, Andy. ^

Comment

Originally posted by Andy M. View Post
                          Happy Birthday MOL! I'm Back!!!! Sorry it took so long! Some of you know the details and some not. But I'll be seeing you!

Andy
                          Glad to see ya back buddy!!!
                          ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
                          You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
                          Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Hey everyone!

Congratulations to MOL for 10 years of serving the detailing enthusiast!!!!

I just want to thank Mike Phillips for all of his effort in starting Meguiar's Online!! Being there from day one, I can personally attest to his hard work and dedication to the goal of providing the detailing enthusiast a place to go that would answer any level of detailing question in a friendly and helpful manner. The goal from day one was to provide a friendly atmosphere so that any level of detailer would feel welcome amongst friends!

I would also like to thank: Mike Pennington, Jason Rose, Mike Stoops, Andy and Mark for keeping the vision growing!! It takes a tremendous amount of work and diligence to keep a forum running smoothly and you guys have done an excellent job doing just that! Congrats guys!

And I would be remiss for not thanking the most important people, the MOL community! Thank You for the many years of enjoyment I shared on the site! From answering questions to doing reviews, I never lost my desire to help anyone who asked for help!
                             
                            Congratulations Meguiar’s in keeping the tradition of excellence going with Meguiar’s Online!!!

Tim
                            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Andy M. View Post

Andy
                              Hey my friend!! I am glad to see you are back! I hope you are doing well!!!

Tim
                              Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

^ Tim is back for MOL's 10-Year Anniversary ^

Now it's officially VIP thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');