• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A month after detailing using Meguiars Ultimate wax...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A month after detailing using Meguiars Ultimate wax...

Found this shot on my phone and thought it was pretty sweet. When I took this picture I had just driven 3 hours out into the country and I hadn't washed my car in at LEAST a month...shows how shiny Ultimate really keeps it...

Re: A month after detailing using Meguiars Ultimate wax...

^ NICE! ^

2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

Great job! And nice looking car!!
      ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
      You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
      Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Thanks guys! NOT easy at all to keep a jet-black car this size clean all the time...

Comment

Nice! Looks like Ultimate Wax is indeed a very durable wax... Yes, black is a love-hate relationship... You get it right, it looks amazing... but that amazing looks requires a lot of care and dedication (to say the least) to keep it looking good.. Good luck and be real gentle in how you wash or QD or spray wax your car..

Comment

I agree with that. Black is definitely a high maintainance color!

Comment

Meguiars or any other car care product manufacturer should come up with a paint cleaner/compound that actually hardens paint after paint correction... so black or dark colored paints can be easier to maintain...

Comment

I've since been using more of the pro products...I gave it a solid coat of m21 a while back and have been quick waxing it with d156...surface stays super slick and it isn't that hard to keep MOSTLY clean at least...im hoping to give it some Gold Class wax this weekend to make it all blingy and all...but Meguiars has always been my favorite since my car show days...and they have come a looooong way. Hope they keep up the good work

chris

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');