• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car washing hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car washing hoses

i have been having problems with hoses kinking up all the time.What kind of hoses are you using that don't kink up all the time.
    Don't get caught riding dirty!

Re: Car washing hoses

pressure washer

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Originally posted by Detailing by M View Post
      pressure washer
      I can't use a pressure washer for the vehicles I do. Because they have decals on them. Last time someone used one it took off them.

Comment

I hate hoses that kink. I've tried many, and by FAR the best one I've ever used is this one from Goodyear.

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Goodyear-Engineered-Products-5-8-in-x-50-ft-Premium-Commercial-Grade-Black-Rubber-Water-Hose-20258074/100676339/

$30 at Home Depot and worth every penny - very durable too. Only issue with it is it sometimes isn't long enough. I just keep a cheap long hose for jobs that are long distances from the closest water source.
        Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

I seen that one when I googled about hoses. I might have to look at it one.

Comment

Yes, the heavy duty hoses won't usually kink. I got mines at sears over a decade ago. It's long and heavy but it doesn't kink. It saves me a couple of reps at the gym.

Comment

I used Craftsman water hoses and absolutely love them. They will kink if you get them in a bind, but they are a nice thick rubber so they spring right back out. They are on sale at times, last time I caught them on sale I bought several. think I have two 50', 75', and a 100' on hand.
              Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
              Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');