• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced detailer in Los Angeles county wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced detailer in Los Angeles county wanted

Primary (very important) task would be to fix scratches and paint transfer on rear bumper of Volvo S70 after it has been lightly "tapped". So you are looking at approximately wash, clay, potentially some wet sanding, and polishing of affected area. Goal is to minimize, if not completely eliminate, any signs anything happened without reducing life of the paint.

Secondary (much less important) task would be light detail of the rest of the car. Wash, clay, light polish, and wax paint (no taking out of the swirls, just giving paint some TLC). Clean and coat wheels and tires, clean windows, vacum (but not wash) carpet, clean and coat seats and interior (without removing anything). Nothing fancy, just TLC, goal is to make owner feel good when they look at the car.

Work would be done at location owner chooses (most likely at private residence in South Bay area with access to water and power). If interested please contact me with rates, availability, and experience/references (if I don't already know you).

Is it possible to see some pix of the car?

Comment

Re: Experienced detailer in Los Angeles county wanted

Originally posted by Eldorado2k View Post
      Is it possible to see some pix of the car?
      I will post them as soon as I have them.

Comment

Hey hows it going, from what youre describing it sounds like my Car Lovers Wash with the addition of scratch removal and a one step polish. I have been professionaly detailing for two years and Ive handled accounts for cleints like the El Monte PD, owners of classic cars and also competitors for shows. I have an instagram were you could see some of my work and a website as well. All in all it looks like it would come out to 150$. Let me know if you have any questions.
        Victor
        victorsmobiledetailing.com
        Instagram: victorsmobiledetailing

Comment

Claude Harris@Final Appearance Auto Detailing, 20 plus years in the industry, work can be seen on yelp, facebook/Claudius Harris, Finalappearance.net, my rate is $50 per hr and I offer free onsite evaluations.
          When Your Appearance Means Everything

Comment

Hey Zoran, for some reason i cant send a message through the private message system. I sent one on the 8th but it wasn't sent. But you can reach me at 626-274-2356 anytime during the day.

Comment

superiorshine.com

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');