• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quite a Review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite a Review!

Check out this review by David Bynon at BetterCarCare.com.

Redefining Detailing Accessories

I think that most of us would agree.

Tom

Very good article... I would have to agree with the brush design and quality. There is no doubt that they are good products.

They talked a little about OXO line... I have seen some of OXO brushes they look like a quality product but if I remember right they are much more expensive, no where near the selection or flexibility of the Meguiars brushes/handles.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

It's a little odd to articulate, but these brushes and tools make me feel good when I use them. Does that make sense? It feels like someone was thinking of me, and what I'm doing, when I use them.

I'm really hooked on the wide body brush and the wheel face brush, and on the rat-tail wheel brush. For towels, the new mf is now my "go to" mf towel, and the Duo cotton/mf is indispensable. I haven't needed the plush cotton towel yet. I like the Natural Chamois and the Water Magnet, but don't care for the super suede. I saw someone had tips for making it better, I'll try them.

Tom
      As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosca
        It's a little odd to articulate, but these brushes and tools make me feel good when I use them. Does that make sense? It feels like someone was thinking of me, and what I'm doing, when I use them...
        Sure it makes sense. That's the very definition of a great tool. Using good tools is a joy in itself.

Tools exist to enable people to do tasks. That has two parts, doing the task and being useable by the person. Some tools do one or the other well. Many do neither worth a darn. The really good ones do both. They make getting the job done easy and using them feels absolutely natural.

PC.

Comment

Well, for the most part, I agree. With a few exceptions, the new line of Meguiar's accessories is a HUGE step forward. However, there might be a few exceptions, changes, and quality issues that need to be addressed.

I'm sure the folks Meguiar's will not become complacent no matter who gives their "stamp of approval".
          Boss_429

Comment

Fantastic article, now I can't wait until I can find them here.

Nolan
            If a man talks in a forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, .... is he still wrong?

Comment

My favorite new combination for washing our Pilot is the Wide Body Brush on the extendable handle. It makes quick work of washing the entire S.U.V., especially the roof as I no longer must get up and down on a step stool in order to reach it.

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: Quite a Review!

Maybe I am missing something! All thet I see is alink to the Sonus home page......

Andy
                101impala
                Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
                Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Well, it was 3 years ago, the link may have been moved, or removed.
                  2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
                    You are correct!!! I was checking post dates but must have missed this one!
                    Thanks Murr!
                    Andy
                    101impala
                    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
                    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

You might be able to find some of the accessories for very good prices at Big Lots, other than that you are probably out of luck.

RamAirV1
                      2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
                      2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

I know you can find them on ebay. search ebay motors they are in some of the ebay stores that people have established. I was able to find the interior brush, the wheel face brush, the tire brush, and the regular sized body brush.

Andrew
                        2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
                          Remember, archive.org is your friend:

Comment

Speaking of those brushes, I found a store in Sacramento that has probably at least 5 of every single brush/mitt/towel that Meguiar's has made. I have to go back down one of these days w/o the GF (don't tell her! ), and get a Quik Detail Pad and some others. You know, just in case.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');