• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sprayer broke on meguiars quick detailer,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprayer broke on meguiars quick detailer,

Hello, have not posted here in a while. I bought 2 bottles of meguiars quick detailer and went to use them today, After about 4 or 5 sprays, the trigger piece snapped off. I have never had a problem like this before. I submitted a "ticket" to meguiars for review, Anybody else have a similar problem?

Re: Sprayer broke on meguiars quick detailer,

just an image in case
    Last edited by Bill1234; Feb 21, 2014, 08:25 PM. Reason: fixed picture

Comment

Originally posted by Bill1234 View Post
      Hello, have not posted here in a while. I bought 2 bottles of meguiars quick detailer and went to use them today, After about 4 or 5 sprays, the trigger piece snapped off. I have never had a problem like this before. I submitted a "ticket" to meguiars for review, Anybody else have a similar problem?
      Bill1234,

Sorry to hear about your experience with our Quik Detailer. As you probably are aware this is a very popular product and we sell thousands of bottles every year. Although an issue with a sprayer head in general is not unheard of this issue is not very common. Not that is should neccessarily cause this problem but did you have the nozzle set to the "on" position?

It sounds like you may have already emailed us with your personal info and details. If this is the case you should receive a response by the end of the day today. If you have not already reached out to us you are also welcome to give us a call at (800) 347-5700. A quick phone call is typically the easiest and fastest way to a resolution.
      Brian Hann
      Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
      Meguiar's Inc.
      Irvine, California
      bhann@meguiars.com
      (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Hann View Post
        Bill1234,

Sorry to hear about your experience with our Quik Detailer. As you probably are aware this is a very popular product and we sell thousands of bottles every year. Although an issue with a sprayer head in general is not unheard of this issue is not very common. Not that is should neccessarily cause this problem but did you have the nozzle set to the "on" position?

It sounds like you may have already emailed us with your personal info and details. If this is the case you should receive a response by the end of the day today. If you have not already reached out to us you are also welcome to give us a call at (800) 347-5700. A quick phone call is typically the easiest and fastest way to a resolution.
        Thanks for the quick response, the bottle was in the on position as the product was coming out. I do love this product for everything as it almost does it all! I have received you response and I will send out infomation about the bottle later today

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');