• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mirror Finish Cars means I Can Use Their Car As A Parking Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror Finish Cars means I Can Use Their Car As A Parking Guide

Don't you just hate it when you're not sure if you've backed far enough or parked closed enough to the post or know when you're about to hit the sign in front of the parking space?

At school, especially with very tight parking spots, I usually tend to look at someone's car reflection as a guide to either pull up more or stop.

Do you guys ever do this? Especially to all who own a car that wasn't manufactured with the rear view cameras and or equipped sensors.

Someone needs to turn this idea into a slogan. "Make that car shine, so that I can use it as a guide to park mine" or "Yo Car so dirty/oxidized that my car can't even use it as a parking guide" ..... etc.

I am sorry but my mind usually runs wild so I come up with the crazy ideas out of nowhere. But seriously, someone consider it.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');