• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's NXT Speed Detailer - Reviewed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's NXT Speed Detailer - Reviewed

Product:

Meguiar's NXT Speed Detailer

Price & Price Per Ounce:

$7.99
    $.33/ounce

Manufacturer Claims:

NXT Generation™ Speed Detailer is the fastest way to maintain your “just waxed� look with ESP technology. Our advanced formula now makes it even easier to remove those fresh contaminants and quickly and easily lift away dirt and grime without scratching to restore show car shine in just minutes.

Packaging:

Comes in a well put together ergonomically correct bottle with a great fine mist sprayer.

Color/Scent/Viscosity:

A clearish watery liquid with the signature, lime, NXT scent.

How I used (as per instructions):

Sprayed 2-4 spritz' per panel, wiped with a MF towel, flipped and wiped clean.

Overall Thoughts:

I have used this "Quick Detailer" on carnuaba, sealant, and NXT sealed surfaces. I used in on freshly washed surfaces and lightly soiled surfaces. This product proves to have excellent lubricity preventing potential marring. It was very easy to use and showed no streaking. The product certainly enhanced that "NXT" look (slightly darkens and wettens) and helped slickness.

Other Notes:

Use weekly to keep up your freshly detailed vehicle!

Purchasing:

Pictures:

2004 Audi S4 detailed with NXT Liquid Wax 3 weeks ago and NXT Speed Detailer just before photographed
    Sean Busch

Can this be used with clay instead in place of quik detailer or final inspection?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB
      Can this be used with clay instead in place of quik detailer or final inspection?
      Yes.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: Meguiar's NXT Speed Detailer - Reviewed

Originally posted by GSRstilez

I have used this "Quick Detailer" on carnuaba, sealant, and NXT sealed surfaces. I used in on freshly washed surfaces and lightly soiled surfaces. This product proves to have excellent lubricity preventing potential marring. It was very easy to use and showed no streaking. The product certainly enhanced that "NXT" look (slightly darkens and wettens) and helped slickness.

Other Notes:

Use weekly to keep up your freshly detailed vehicle!
        Have you any suggestions as to when it's too late to use a detailer like this instead of washing the vehicle...how much dust can this stuff tolerate ?.....I have black and the dust shows the next day after washing it...thanks for any feedback !
        Bill Poirier
        West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Hey,

If it is "light dust" as in dust that just accumulates over night, without dew in the morning, then using a QD like Speed Detailer works fantastic!! But if it is "heavy dust" as from a dirt road or from dust mixed with morning dew, then I would wash the car. Being that its black paint, you have to be extra careful!

Just IMHO!!!

Tim
          Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Ifthe dust is light, you can get by using a QD every other day. If the dust is heavy, then every day would be recommended and you should use a good duster like the Meguiars body duster before the Speed Detailer to get the really heavy stuff off first. That will help prevent scratching. I used this method all the time on my black WS6 TA and it works great.

Once you get dew and/or rain on the dust layer, it really is best to wash the car. When this happens the rain seems to solidify the dust and makes it adhere to the paint. You would have to wipe harder and that would increase the likelihood of scratching or swirling.

RamAirV1
            2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
            2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

This product is yet another winner in the new product line. I have used it to quick detail and to clay, works great for both.

And don't forget, Speed Detailer now uses the same amazing sprayer that Quik Detailer does.

Chris
              Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

I just bought some more Speed Detailer at Meijer's for $4.89! That's a great price for my all time favorite QD! I do like the sprayer too, much better than the #34 sprayer!

RamAirV1
                2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
                2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');