• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguair's Dual Action Polisher - 3 step process (WITH PICTURES)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguair's Dual Action Polisher - 3 step process (WITH PICTURES)

Hey guys I recently purchased the Dual Action Polisher and I love it!
    I'm in Canada and it's still pretty chilly up here and now that it's March, the temperatures finally starting to drop a bit.

I decided to give my Dual Action Polisher a first try, I drive a black 2006 Honda Pilot and going through the Canadian winters, a lot of oxidation begins to build up and tons of swirl marks. The metallic on my paint was very faint and hardly visible. My paint was more of a smokey, dull black with no shine. So when I decided to give the Meguair's Dual Action Polisher a shot, I LOVED IT! With the 3 step process I used, the paint really came out and took away all the oxidation and swirl marks.

3 step process:
    1. Meguiar's Ultimate Compound
    2. Meguiar's Ultimate Polish
    3. Meguiar's Gold Class Carnauba Plus Liquid Wax

I also used the two pads that came in the box; W8207(yellow) for the Ultimate Compound, W9207 (black) for the Ultimate Polish and purchased another W9207 for the wax.

Here are the before and after pictures.

file:///Users/Harpreet/Downloads/photo%201.PNG
    file:///Users/Harpreet/Downloads/photo%202.PNG
    file:///Users/Harpreet/Downloads/photo%203.PNG
    file:///Users/Harpreet/Downloads/photo%204.PNG

How do I post pictures so you don't have to go to the link?

Thanks guys!

Re: Meguair's Dual Action Polisher - 3 step process (WITH PICTURES)

This should help you out.

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Thanks for the link The Guz, however unfortunately it doesn't work for me. It says 404 file error...

Comment

Can you host the photos on photobucket or similar?
        Originally posted by Blueline
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');