• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for a list of products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a list of products

I'm not sure if a list like excises but what I'm looking for is a list of products and a brief explanation of what there uses are for? For example what one I would choose for a clear coated veh. and what one I would choose for a non-clear coated veh. I thought I have seen it here before but I might have been experiencing a senior moment.

I have the two lists that tells you what pads to use at what speed for both machines (G-100 and Rotary).

Thank You
    Rich
    If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
    DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Hi Rich,

I haven't seen a list like you describe?

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike

Thank You for you response, I guess it was a senior moment I was having.

it might be easy to just ask the question. My next door neighbor has a 1965 Corvette that has been re painted white about 10-12 years ago, I have not done a spot test to see if it has clear been clear coated but I'm pretty sure it has not. To do a total paint rehabilitation what products would I start with? the texture of the paint is ruff to the touch, has a semi dull look to the finish. The owner has been using the 1-2-3 step all by hand. I know in my heart the vet can look a whole lot better.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You
      Rich
      If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
      DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

The "Meguiars online Acronyms" may help. Clicking on a product will give you a brief description of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 05PhillyStang
          The "Meguiars online Acronyms" may help. Clicking on a product will give you a brief description of it.
          Here is the link: Meguiars Online Acronyms - With Product Links

This is a quick way to look up products.
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');