• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Meguiar's Haul Yesterday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Meguiar's Haul Yesterday!

I hit the mother load at my local Wally World yesterday evening. I stopped by to grab a bottle of Meg's Gold Class and thought I would check out the clearance aisle to see if they had any good deals on oil, etc. To my surprise, they had a ton of Meg's stuff on the shelf. I ended up buying everything they had for under $60! Score!

15x Meg's Soft Buff 7" Pads (11x Polishing/4 Finishing)
    3x Meg's DA Backer Plates
    2x Meg's Paint Restoration Kits
    1x Meg's Black Wax (this wasn't on sale, but the price is included in the $60)
    5x Meg's Microfiber Discs (3x Cutting/2x Finishing)

Needless to say, I'm still smiling about the awesome deal!

Project: MKSinister - 2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost - Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior - Black Ultimate Leather Interior - Rapid Spec 201A - EcoBoost Appearance Package - Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors - Power Stop Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads - 245/45ZR20 General G-Max AS-03 Tires - 35% Window Tint

Ummm, that's an awesome deal, maybe I need to stop by there to see if I can be so fortunate. Nice haul!!
    Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Re: Crazy Meguiar's Haul Yesterday!

I picked up three tins of Surf City Hand-Blended Carnauba Barrier Reef paste wax, two Meguiar's Scratch Kits, and a bottle of Meguiar's Ultimate Protectant earlier today. I bought it all at the same Walmart where I purchased the items in the OP. One of the managers informed me that the automotive department recently received some "clearance money", so they're trying to generate sales by discounting some of their popular products. I snagged this stuff for $50. All in all, it was another good trip. Although I like Surf City products, I do not intend to use the paste wax. I just wanted to find some good items to trade with my fellow car guys.
      Project: MKSinister - 2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost - Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior - Black Ultimate Leather Interior - Rapid Spec 201A - EcoBoost Appearance Package - Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors - Power Stop Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads - 245/45ZR20 General G-Max AS-03 Tires - 35% Window Tint

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');