• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Wax and the DA Power System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Wax and the DA Power System

after this past winter on the east coast my truck has seen alot of ice, snow, and of course road salt and grime. now that the spring is breaking thru. I am dying to get at my Avalanche and bring back the pure white it has....Er-had.

my question is can I use the DA power System with the white wax? I know that the white wax is a very aggressive cleaner and I'm wondering if using the white wax with that DA power system will be too much.?

and of course if it's ok to use.....what pad do I use with it...the yellow(Polishing) pad or do I go with the black(wax) pad.

Re: White Wax and the DA Power System

Originally posted by cleanspotdetailing View Post

my question is can I use the DA power System with the white wax? I know that the white wax is a very aggressive cleaner and I'm wondering if using the white wax with that DA power system will be too much.?

and of course if it's ok to use.....what pad do I use with it...the yellow(Polishing) pad or do I go with the black(wax) pad.
    Don't see why you couldn't, I used white wax with my G110v2 and a yellow polishing pad and got great results. I would think with the small 3 inch pad you should get get some correction as well. maybe some pictures when done.
    2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
    1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
    1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
    1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
    1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

You could use either pad... less cleaning from the Black pad.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Give the black pad a shot first and see I you are happy with the results. If you need more correction then the yellow pad would be fine.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');