• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaner Wax, Professional Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaner Wax, Professional Line

Everytime I use #6, I am always impressed how good is this product.

My 9-years old Mercedes is silver and has been well-maintained by Meguiar's product since new. I clay my car only once a year, usually in the start of Spring. I clayed my car today, I used #6 instead of DC Polish. The car looks great now simply using #6. The car is inside the garage now and I will apply Ultimate Wax tomorrow morning, after 15 hours of cure time.

Re: Cleaner Wax, Professional Line

Always nice to hear about a cleaner wax that gets the job done. I have used colorx and A12 and they also work great. I now only have colorx and white wax. I picked up some white wax as it has some very good correcting ability. From what I read on here it is on par with D151 which is probably the top cleaner wax. Something to consider the next time you are looking to try another cleaner wax.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Just to note, the DC Polish is a completely different product, so if the paint needs some cleaning, the cleaner/wax would be expected top help more.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: Cleaner Wax, Professional Line

I used to do the 5-step (wash-clean-clean-polish-wax) and I still have DC-Clean and DC-Polish.
        I am getting lazy so instead of clean and polish, I used Cleaner Wax this time. I figured since #6 is in the professional series, it may contain more cleaning and polishing agents.

After approximately 18 hours of cure time, I just applied UW.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');