• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DUB Metal Polish Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUB Metal Polish Review

I had the opportunity to purchase the metal polish from the DUB line. The first thing you notice about the product is the smell. It is labeled as redic raspberry. It smells amazing. Just like raspberries. The color is pink and it is a hard consistency in a 5 oz container. It is very easy to work with. I simply followed the directions on the container. I should have taken photos of the product in the container and the directions but I completely forgot. With this product it is recommended to be applied with either a microfiber towel or a foam applicator. I went with the microfiber towel. It is also stated to not let it dry. Simply apply and once the shine starts to appear it is time to remove the product. It did remove some water spots that were on the exhaust tip I was working on and it definitely brought out the shine and luster of the stainless steel. Price for this guy is $7.99 at pep boys. I picked up at walmart for $8.97 (used my gift card so it didn't cost me much out of my pocket).

I would highly recommend this product to anyone. It does the job as illustrated in the photos below.

I did a comparison review between this and the all metal polish in my thread here with photos comparing the two products http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...661#post546661

DUB

Before

After

Before

After
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Re: DUB Metal Polish Review

Looks like good stuff when my NXT all metal polysh is gone I will pick some up.
    2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
    1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
    1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
    1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
    1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

Re: DUB Metal Polish Review

Another follow up. This past weekend I used some 0000 steel wool to remove some of the built up carbon. I repolished with DUB metal polish.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');