• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a pro detailer in Northeastern Kern County (Ridgecrest) CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a pro detailer in Northeastern Kern County (Ridgecrest) CA

A member on my Challenger forum is in need of full paint correction for his 2012 Black Challenger R/T. Ridgecrest, CA. 93555. It is in Northeastern Kern County, about two hours East of Bakersfield, two hours North East of Lancaster/Palmdale, and two to two and a half hours North of the Riverside/San Bernardino area.

Long story short. His paint was scoured during a desert microblast, and he had to have the car completely re-painted. The body shop left his paint covered with swirls and failed on successive tries to remove the defects with a buffer. Please PM me if you live out his way and will work with his insurance company on a comp claim, and I will put you in touch with the owner.

Re: Need a pro detailer in Northeastern Kern County (Ridgecrest) CA

EDIT: The owner tells me that he's willing to pay out of pocket if the detailer can't perform the work on off the insurance claim.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');