• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Product Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

Ok a few more freebies:

(1) 16 oz bottle brand new DP Poli-Coat Paint Sealant
    (1) 16 oz Griots Garage One Step Sealant-90% full
    (1) Griots Garage 6" Backing Plate & (1) Griots Garage 6" Red Wax pad (wax pad is brand new, backing plate is in like new condition)

Who wants them?

Comment

If nobody claims that DP sealant. I'll take it off your hands.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

• I'd like to try the DP paint sealant.

Comment

Davey has claimed the sealants. Still have the pad and the backing plate.

Comment

Alright, I'll join in in the fun here as I've got some stuff I know I won't use and would rather pass it along to someone else who might get better use out of them.

First up, I've got a couple of Optimum Dual Pro Applicators - one is brand new, the other has been used once.

Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by RPPM View Post
              Davey has claimed the sealants. Still have the pad and the backing plate.
              Thanks so much Kris!

This is literally the first time I have got anything for free!
              Originally posted by Blueline
              I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Nice. Let me know how you like DP poli coat. I hear nothing but good things about it.
                99 Grand Prix
                02 Camaro SS

Comment

I have up for grabs a 1/2 to 3/4 can of the Meguiar's Ultimate Black Tire Coating. It is an aerosol spray, and there is probably enough left in the can to do a couple coats on a set of tires. I put 2 coats of this product on my tires, and it doesn't give them a high gloss. If you are looking for a product with minimal gloss, this is for you.

Comment

• IDE like to give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by jarred767 View Post
                      First up, I've got a couple of Optimum Dual Pro Applicators - one is brand new, the other has been used once.

bump...

anyone interested in trying these out? They are nice applicators, I've just got more than I'll ever use.
                      Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Up next I have a brand new 18oz bottle of NXT Car Wash. I like to use it sometimes, but I found a bunch of bottles on clearance a few months back, so time to pass on a bottle to someone to try out.

FIRST PM GETS IT!!!

Comment

Meguiar's Ultimate Black Tire Coating is spoken for and has been shipped.

NXT Car Was is spoken for and has been shipped.

Comment

Next thing I have up for grabs is a brand new, 18oz container of..........Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0.

This is a great wax, durable, and it comes with a cool little purple foam applicator.

FIRST PM GET'S IT!!!

Comment

• Hey regarding the 2.0 wax , I'm wondering how much is shipping?

Comment

OK, let's get this thread moving again!!! I have the following to give away, free, one package:

1/2 gallon of Duragloss All Wheel Cleaner with 16 oz spray bottle and sprayer
                                16 oz bottle of Collinite 845-brand new
                                16 oz bottle of poorboys Polish with Sealant-brand new

Who wants it? Free in lower 48 states!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');