• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Product Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

I'll give whatever u have to offer. Let me know what u need from me. I'm pretty new on this board.

Comment

Just send a ship to address to me via private message, I'll send it out tomorrow.

Comment

Will do. Thx a million. Do u need me to do a review or anything?

Comment

• How quickly this fizzled out, but a good man Kriss is gets it started again. He's very generous!

Comment

No reviews needed. This is just something some of the members on here are trying to get going.

Comment

Not sure if you already gave all of those away already Chris, but I've heard great things about that 845 and would love to try it out. Let me know if you do still have it, thanks!
              Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Sorry, it is already packed up.

Comment

Kris, aka rppm is too generous. Thank you very much for helping a newbie out. I think it's a rare thing nowadays to come by someone that is willing to give away things just to help another member, person he has no clue about, out. This thread is proof that being nice and generous is contagious. Thank u again.
                  Thank u to all that have contributed!

Comment

• Hate to ask, and maybe I ha e missed, anybody have any Paint Reconditioning Cream I could sample?

Comment

• Never mind, going to buy some tomorrow. Wish I had more to offer so I could throw something in.

Comment

Next items:

(1) slightly used Buff & Shine 3.5" backing plate, and (4) brand new Buff & Shine 4" Wax/sealant pads that make applying paste wax a breeze with your DA.

Comment

If nobody else more deserving steps up, count me in.

Bill

Comment

Hey Bill, sorry, I didn't update the thread, it is gone.

Comment

No problem, Kris. I think I'll look over my shelves tonight and post a few items to keep this going.

Bill

Comment

Here's a non Meguiar's product that I am passing to someone else.

Stoner's More Shine - Brand New never used. This is there water based version. Won't turn tires brown. Decent durability.

99 Grand Prix
                                02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');