• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Product Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised that it b so difficult to give some swirl x away. We have 2 of them here and no body needs them. Please don't b discourage fellas ur doing a good thing by donating to those who are in need even if they don't need swirl x.

Comment

Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

Originally posted by renegadejade View Post
      Wont let me message you back guz but i have plenty of swirlx thanks though.
      No problem.

Originally posted by GuessWho530 View Post
      I'm in for anything.
      I have some swirlx up right now.

Actually how about I change it up here. Let's see what you guys think about this.

Swirlx + Hot Shine Tire Foam combo
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Well heck. I have a brother who could use the swirlx. I am out of the tire shine. Hopefully whatever is next I wont want.

Comment

So did renegade jade win the swirlx?

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead0754 View Post
            So did renegade jade win the swirlx?
            He passed on it. Still up for grabs.
            99 Grand Prix
            02 Camaro SS

Comment

Well if no one else wants it ill take it. Who could imagine this would b that difficult.

Comment

This is really awesome of you to do Michael. I have used a lot of your information and tips that you have provided here since I joined over a year ago. If you put something up that I need, I will also pay the shipping. Also, I will be posting some stuff to give away as well as soon as I can. Let's keep this thread going for a while, I know there are a lot of members on here that will "pay it forward."

Comment

some people should know when to quit while their ahead...no offense. I'm just saying

some people should know when to quit while they're ahead...no offense. I'm just saying

That's it...

Comment

Originally posted by tiSS'er View Post
                    This is a great thread.

I have Swirl Remover 2, #07, D302, and D300 I would gladly contribute. Each one is easily 98% full.
                    I am planning on getting the microfiber pad and I'd love to try D300 or D302.

Comment

@autosparkle, some people are disabled veterans who can't afford it cuz the government doesn't want to pay benefits. No offense just saying that I am grateful for anything I get from anyone. I wish I could afford the $10 for polish or $5 for a meguiars wash mitt. But until our wonderful us govt quits giving our money to people who hate us like Pakistan and start giving to its own citizens. I'm forced to rely on other means. I lost my job 6 years ago along with my house my car and at 31 then forced to move in with my parents who support me for now till I can finally win my benefits in court for my disability. Just saying tho u shouldn't talk about people when u don't know the situation.

Comment

Re: some people should know when to quit while their ahead...no offense. I'm just say

Originally posted by autosparkle View Post
                        some people should know when to quit while they're ahead...no offense. I'm just saying

That's it...
                        I'm confused? What is bad about this thread? I think this is a great thread, and will only help the people on the forum. A lot of us try the latest things, or have a surplus of some things, so why not voluntarily spread the wealth a little. It's better than having it go bad in 3-4 years sitting on your shelf.

Comment

He was talking about me kris. Saying I have received to much and how I volunteer saying that if no one else is gonna take it that I would. Basically he's calling me greedy. At least this is what it looks like to me.

Comment

Oh, I missed that. Don't let it worry you. You aren't doing anything wrong.

Comment

I wasn't. I just said if nobody else is gonna take it I would. No harm in that. Besides I am grateful for anything someone gives. But I won't take from somebody who needs it just cuz I beat them there.

Comment

Besides these are good things u guys r doing for people like me. So don't let it discourage u.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');