• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Product Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

Originally posted by innovated View Post
    thank you guz..I just got my item today I would try it out tomorrow when its not windy.
    No problem. A tip to using it is to polish your lights up with some plastx or ultimate polish and follow up with the headlight protectant. It is recommended to be applied every 6-8weeks. It may last a little longer here in So Cal since it doesn't rain too much so you will have to see how it works out for you. If your lights are new then this is a good way to prevent them from hazing. Enjoy it.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
      No problem. A tip to using it is to polish your lights up with some plastx or ultimate polish and follow up with the headlight protectant. It is recommended to be applied every 6-8weeks. It may last a little longer here in So Cal since it doesn't rain too much so you will have to see how it works out for you. If your lights are new then this is a good way to prevent them from hazing. Enjoy it.
      Great tips Michael...My process was almost identical. I used UP, and then the Headlight Protectant. For some reason, I have found that the UP works better for me than the Plast X. I live in south LA(Louisiana) and it rains almost everyday, and it works great. I apply it every 6 weeks, but I use UP every 6 weeks as well.

On another note, I will be listing some other items tomorrow. I really think that we should keep this thread going because in my opinion, it's a win-win for everybody. I guess that it is ok to "pay it forward" with products that aren't Meguiar's? Any objections to this? Thanks for getting this going Michael, and thanks to Kris(RPPM) for the inspiration to do it.

Comment

I don't think there ever was suppose to b an all meguiars product requirement. Just products related to car care to help each other out. But maybe what we should do is just start 2 new threads for this. 1 being an all meguiars listing and a 2nd being non meguiars product listing.
        Maybe if we start building this and it if it gets big enough it will split again into consumer, detailer, professional lines. But this is a great way to pass it around. But much props to the guys who have been. Keeping this going.

Comment

I remembered I had one more thing.

It's an unused bottle. It still has the seal on it so it's never even been opened.

99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by cfilly View Post
            Great tips Michael...My process was almost identical. I used UP, and then the Headlight Protectant. For some reason, I have found that the UP works better for me than the Plast X. I live in south LA(Louisiana) and it rains almost everyday, and it works great. I apply it every 6 weeks, but I use UP every 6 weeks as well.

On another note, I will be listing some other items tomorrow. I really think that we should keep this thread going because in my opinion, it's a win-win for everybody. I guess that it is ok to "pay it forward" with products that aren't Meguiar's? Any objections to this? Thanks for getting this going Michael, and thanks to Kris(RPPM) for the inspiration to do it.
            Glad to hear good things about the headlight protectant. It looked ot be a solid product. I just changed up my regiment to maintain healdlights. On my car I actually have xpel on the headlights.

Some of us have so many things that we may never even use them. So why not let others enjoy it. Glad you guys are enjoying this thread. I don't mind if you piggy back off this thread.

Originally posted by Jarhead0754 View Post
            I don't think there ever was suppose to b an all meguiars product requirement. Just products related to car care to help each other out. But maybe what we should do is just start 2 new threads for this. 1 being an all meguiars listing and a 2nd being non meguiars product listing.
            Maybe if we start building this and it if it gets big enough it will split again into consumer, detailer, professional lines. But this is a great way to pass it around. But much props to the guys who have been. Keeping this going.
            Another good idea. I will let you guys decide how you want to handle it.
            99 Grand Prix
            02 Camaro SS

Comment

I'm just glad to see that people here are ready to keep this going! I pm'd u guz

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead0754 View Post
                But maybe what we should do is just start 2 new threads for this.

Seems to me like it would be harder to keep up with the intent of this thread if it was separated into 2 or more new ones. I'd say let's keep it all in here so that we know where to look when we're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Dragon View Post
                  Seems to me like it would be harder to keep up with the intent of this thread if it was separated into 2 or more new ones. I'd say let's keep it all in here so that we know where to look when we're interested.
                  I agree. Let's keep it all in one thread.

Comment

Sounds good then. Hopefully we got something good starting that will b around for awhile.

Comment

• Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
                      I remembered I had one more thing.

It's an unused bottle. It still has the seal on it so it's never even been opened.

I'm interesed sir. =)

Comment

Forgot to update. The leather conditioner is spoken for.

I'm sure there are others who will keep this thing going as I am officially tapped out. If I come up on something else I will post it up.
                        99 Grand Prix
                        02 Camaro SS

Comment

OK, who is going to step up next? I'm sure we all have some extra products we can share!

Comment

I have a bottle of chemical guys leather conditioner if anyone wants!

Comment

Got some all season dressing and some m205, if you want some send me a PM, just ask that you cover shipping costs.

Comment

CG leather is gone, I also have a bottle of megs color X!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');