• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Product Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

if someone has to share some Ultimate Compound and/or Ultimate Polish would be great.

kind regards

Comment

I have Megs APC and glass cleaner concentrate. Each can be diluted 10:1 (water:product). New guys: these are dependable, commonly used items that work as they should without giving you a problem.

Comment

• Do u have them in the gallon jugs or spray bottles?

Comment

^ PM sent.

For others interested, I have both in gallons, undiluted. So I can send you ~4 oz. & after distilled water is added you'll have a over a quart to evaluate their performance.

hehehe, I thought my donation might be laughable, something so commonplace & well known. But I've had 2 requests so far. Ya never know where folks are at in their detailing hobby.

Comment

I'm just throwing this out there... If I list something and you have 0 posts and a join date that is not at least a month old, I will not send you the product or respond! This is for people who contribute and want to learn. Quite honestly it's not fair to them. They should and will be the first ones to try new products, this not a jump in free for all and bail. I'm firm on this! I really can't stand people that just use forums for a quick gain, just like single post low ballers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Driver View Post
              I'm just throwing this out there... If I list something and you have 0 posts and a join date that is not at least a month old, I will not send you the product or respond! This is for people who contribute and want to learn. Quite honestly it's not fair to them. They should and will be the first ones to try new products, this not a jump in free for all and bail. I'm firm on this! I really can't stand people that just use forums for a quick gain, just like single post low ballers.
              Agreed, very good point.

Comment

I agree.
                99 Grand Prix
                02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally Posted by The Guz
                  I remembered I had one more thing.

It's an unused bottle. It still has the seal on it so it's never even been opened.

Originally posted by Just a B8 View Post
                  I'm interesed sir. =)

Hmmm, looks like that's happening. I got a PM about my stuff, bypassing the forum postings. I think I'll join the rest of you in agreement.

Comment

Yeah I got a PM from this guy asking about this but I gave it to someone who has more than one post and one who also participated in paying it forward with their own products. So it went to a good home. They are coming out of the wood work so this was a good point brought up by The Driver.

Hope you guys continue paying it forward. Good idea on providing samples from the detailer gallons.
                    99 Grand Prix
                    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Sorry about that, I didn't read the first page of the thread till now. Didn't know there were rules, again I apologize.

Comment

• There no rules other than to b the 1st person to respond to the product up for donation. Also u can't have just joined a month or less and have 0 post. This is a good thing we got going here, were all here for 1 of 2 things. To help or to learn. And this is a good way to help each other out and try different products before we pull the trigger and buy 10 gallons, lol. It's funny but I kid u not there are a few people who own obscene amounts of product.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead0754 View Post
                          ... I kid u not there are a few people who own obscene amounts of product.
                          I think I see several people who've donated in this thread shifting uncomfortably in their chairs. hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Dragon View Post
                            I think I see several people who've donated in this thread shifting uncomfortably in their chairs. hehe.
                            Joe-I got the #7 in the mail today...thanks again! Have you received the White Wax I sent you yet?

Comment

Yep, it came in late last week. We'll both look forward to trying these things.

Comment

Returning the generosity back to the community.

I have one brand new Meguiars Scratch X 2.0 tube that I can send to anyone that wants it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');