• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Product Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weather has still been so terrible that I still haven't had a chance to use some of the products I received. If its not raining its about to, or it's to cold. I can't stand it here in Chicago, I'm ready to move to San Diego. I was stationed out there and the weather is perfect all day everyday.

Comment

• Hot weather here in Socal, today it reached 105

Comment

• Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

Originally posted by RPPM View Post
        OK, here are 3 non Megs products, all brand new, unused. FK1000P Hi Temp Paste wax (actually a very , very durable paste sealant), Collinite 915 Marque De Elegance (note the new container, larger opening so 4' pads now fit) and Griots Garage One Step Sealant (this has nice cut for an AIO, durable, won't stain trim)

Kris-I got the 915 today, thanks buddy! Thanks for the note as well, I'll send pics after I apply it.

Comment

Originally posted by cfilly View Post
          Kris-I got the 915 today, thanks buddy! Thanks for the note as well, I'll send pics after I apply it.
          You are welcome Craig, I hope you like it. Careful with humidity when applying it. Extra thin on the application is my best advice. High humidity can still make it pretty tough to wipe off even if spread thinly.

Comment

Hey Craig, come to Denver in about a month and apply it then; the humidity here should be no higher than 10%.

Comment

I may have missed it... but does anyone have any Color X to share? Like 4- 5oz or so?

I believe it is similar to M66... but I don't want to buy an entire gallon of M66 to try out.

I can send some D151 in trade.

I can't find Color X anywhere near me.

If not, no worries.

Thanks!
              -Dellinger

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Dragon View Post
                Hey Craig, come to Denver in about a month and apply it then; the humidity here should be no higher than 10%.
                That would be awesome...down here in south Louisiana, the temperature is 87* with 72% humidity...and it just rained for about 15 minutes, so the temp and humidity will go up within the hour. I would absolutely love 10% humidity!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
                  Inspired by Kris (RPPM), I decided to give a few products away myself. Think of it as a pay it forward. I will ship to the lower 48 states. I am changing it up a little from what Kris did. I will post up the product, once the product is gone then I will post the next one. This is a great chance for a newcomer to try out some of these products. First post takes the sample for the particular product. One person per product and preferably not the same person for the next product.

The first product up for grabs is a 4 oz combo kit of plastx and headlight protectant. Brand new and never used.

do u have any m100 that every1 is talking about? I would like to try any products in the future as well. THank u

Comment

Collinite 476-9 oz tin, 99% full, and Poorboys QD+, 1 gallon, plus 16 oz spray bottle, both brand new and full.

Comment

oops, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by stilltipping3 View Post
                        do u have any m100 that every1 is talking about? I would like to try any products in the future as well. THank u
                        I don't have M100.
                        99 Grand Prix
                        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Collinite 476 and Poorboys QD+ are spoken for. Let's try to keep this thread going!!

Comment

OK, Collinite 476 back on the docket, person changed their mind (odd on a freebie). Who wants a tin of one of the most durable products on the market. It looks really good too!!

Comment

Oh, forgot to mention, it is all boxed up and comes with at least 5 brand new Megs foam applicator pads. Did I mention this is free? I'll ship out tomorrow.

Comment

• I'll take it

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');