• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bissell spot cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bissell spot cleaner

Got the new Bissell spot cleaner to help with the carpets in my customers cars. Not all of them want to keep there carpets cleaned it the once that do I have this to help. My Little green machine is getting old so I thought I should get a new one.
    Don't get caught riding dirty!

Re: New Bissell spot cleaner

I was thinking about getting the green machine. Did it clean the carpet really well? I have 3 kids and this would be handy to have. I don't let them have any drinks besides water but still would like to have one.
    2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
    1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
    1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
    1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
    1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

Do yourself a huge favor and return it and get the pro version. The recovery tank(dirty) hold all of a pint before you need to dump it. The pro version holds about 3 quarts. I had to dump the tank 3 times to do a pair of mats. You will be much happier
      Mike Sommer
      FirehouseDetail.com
      Facebook.com/FirehouseMobileDetail

Comment

Haven't used it yet. But I read some reviews and people say it does a good job. I can't wait to use it. This one is a deep cleaner and the brushes look better then the little green ones.
        Don't get caught riding dirty!

Comment

Re: New Bissell spot cleaner

I read it leaks everywhere and doesnt hold enough.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');