• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quik Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quik Detailer

Quik Detailer... This is the secret to a great looking finish quickly and easily after every wash as it says mist on wipe off easy as that. Having started to use this product a few year ago I am not sure what I did with out it. Removes the annoying here and there water spots you get after you wash and dry the car.

Now that I have joined this forum I am convinced that the Final Detail in the Detailer line is now the way to go and that is what I will be changing to when my collection of Quik Detailer is used up!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Re: Quik Detailer

Originally posted by gb387

Quik Detailer... This is the secret to a great looking finish quickly and easily after every wash as it says mist on wipe off easy as that. Having started to use this product a few year ago I am not sure what I did with out it. Removes the annoying here and there water spots you get after you wash and dry the car.

Now that I have joined this forum I am convinced that the Final Detail in the Detailer line is now the way to go and that is what I will be changing to when my collection of Quik Detailer is used up!
    Be sure to save the QD bottle as a dispenser for Final Detail...The QD bottle sprays a very fine mist as compared to other sprayers.
    r. b.

Comment

Quik Detailer is a good product, but your right, Final Detail is a GREAT product.

I agree with Rusty, the QD bottle is one of the best around but I have the Meg's dedicated FD bottle and that is pretty good too

Comment

Yes, keep your quick detailer bottles for final detail. My only gripe with the Detailer line is they can't get the secondary bottles right. They leak so if one falls over in your car it seeps out all over your carpet, seat whatever. The quick detailer bottles don't do this.
        Later,
        Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
        Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Rick
          My only gripe with the Detailer line is they can't get the secondary bottles right. They leak so if one falls over in your car it seeps out all over your carpet, seat whatever. The quick detailer bottles don't do this.
          Thanks for bringing that up.

I am expecting some generic spray bottles from Meguiars Friday...I will test them to see if they leak while on their side.
          r. b.

Comment

They will. Although I've heard cutting a garden hose washer to fit in the sprayer helps a lot. I need to go buy some of those. Still that didn't prevent a leaking of final detail on my carpet. At least the under side of the carpet was sealed off otherwise I'd probably still be trying to remove the stuff from carpet pad.
            Later,
            Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
            Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Thanks for the tips I will have to keep one of my QD bottles
              Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
              Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Just to chime in here,

The necks and sprayers on the secondary bottles were all changed a few months ago, if your still experiencing problems, you must have the older ones.

Can you take a pictures of the neck and post it?

Mike
                Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

You know, I don't know if it's just me & the way I use the product, but I prefer QD. For what ever reason, the Final Detail streaks on my car. Maybe it wont now that I switched to MF towels (well, I bought & washed them, I still cant get my car out of the garage to actually USE them, lol), but it certainly did with the terry ones....

Comment

Re: Re: Quik Detailer

QUIK DETAILER IS LIKE THE AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD."YOU NEVER LEAVE HOME WITH OUT IT."

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');