• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Rupes DA Buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rupes DA Buffer

Hey Guys

Was just wondering if anyone has used the new gun on the street in orbital buffers with the 21ML throw. Am looking at investing in of these babies but need some more feedback on them. My Flex seems to be doing the job quite well so far and was wondering if I should just save my money. Any thoughts on this. Does anyone own the new Rupes ? Also, how doe sit perform on ceramics, most important

Thanks Guys
    Pete
    Dr Buff

I own both but my flex is my workhorse. Tend to use that more because of the force rotation is needed on bumpers and around door handles. The 21 is great on big flat panels, but stalls a lot on curves and contours.
    If you like my work please like my FB page
    https://www.facebook.com/Ultimatecardetailingoc

Comment

Re: New Rupes DA Buffer

As for me, I would prefer working with Rupes or Meguiar's on bumpers and surfaces with "edges". Under the doorhandles we usually use small 3 inches applicators and mashines from the headlight repairing set.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');