• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of Lake Country Pads F/S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Lake Country Pads F/S

Hey guys, first time posting here. I'm looking to move a bunch of my LC 5.5" and 6.5" flat/CCS pads. Some of them are more used than others and some only have a couple passes on them. Some are stained from the menzerna SF, but the foam is fine. Here is a list of everything I have. I'm looking to sell these because I'm moving exclusively to the hybrid pads. Here are a couple of pics. If someone wants the whole lot then I'll cover shipping. If I'm breaking it up the shipping will be on the buyer. I will take MO or paypal. If paying with paypal please add service fees. If you're local to the Hatboro PA area we can meet up. I'll sell teh whole thing for $175.00. The one picture doesn't show all the white pads, but the last one does.

5.5" Pads All pads are $2.75 a piece

Orange Flat Qty (12) CCS (12)
    Yellow Flat Qty (17) CCS (5)
    White Flat Qty (3) CCS (6) (1 new CCS)

6.5" Pads All pads are $3.25 a piece

Orange Flat Qty (1) CCS (7)
    Yellow CCS Qty (1)
    White CCS Qty (2)
    Green CCS Qty(2)

Last edited by Markus Kleis; May 19, 2014, 10:07 PM. Reason: No emails or links before reaching 30 posts

Re: Lots of Lake Country Pads F/S

can you split?
    i would like 2 yellow, 2 orange, 2 white 5.5"

Comment

I'm willing to split this up knowing this might be a lot for one person to take...I just ask if iu can give it a couple days to see if anyone wants to take it as a whole. Please keep posting what you're interested in, this way I get everyone in order. Thanks

Comment

So I've received some PM's and a post reply about splitting these guys up. I'd like to give it till the weekend to see if someone will step up to take everything. If everyone interested would please post here what you want. This way I have an order at to who will get what. Keep in mind that some of the pads are more used than others, so I will do my best to spread it out as evenly as possible based on what you want. Thanks

Chris

Comment

Last chance to buy as a complete set!

Comment

If you don't find a buyer for the whole lot, I'll take 4 orange ccs and 4 orange flat (all 5.5"). Let me know on shipping to 98028, and feel free to PM me. Thanks!
            Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by jarred767 View Post
              If you don't find a buyer for the whole lot, I'll take 4 orange ccs and 4 orange flat (all 5.5"). Let me know on shipping to 98028, and feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Ok guys time to break this up. Other than the above if you had interest in these please send me your zip and requests so I can get shipping quotes. Thanks

Comment

Sent you a PM, wanna get this taken care of. Thanks!
                Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

PM sent

Comment

4 of the orange CCS and 4 of the orange flats are sold. All 5.5"
                      Last edited by Newdetailer1; Jun 4, 2014, 06:45 PM. Reason: add words

Comment

Also want to add that I have 10 6.5" pads that are new in their package for sale. $6.50 a piece. I have 4 white 3 green 1 orange 1 yellow and 1 red. All are CCS pads.

Comment

Sold 5 more white and 3 orange 5.5's. Still have more to go.Bump

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Micmicmotorbike....I've replied to every single PM you've sent me and I'm not sure why you're not receiving them? My replies show up in the history with every new reply??? So I'll just post here...for what you requested it's $31.00 to your door. If interested paypal at puregemdetailing@verizon.net

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');