• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Interior Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Interior Detailer

Has anyone been able to find this at a stores like Auto Zone, Advance Auto Parts, etc? I can't find it anywhere. I also notice that it's not on meguiarsdirect.com for purchase. How can I get a bottle? Amazon has it but I don't really want to pay almost $11 for shipping. I'm anxious to try it. Anyone have any experience with it and care to give a review?

Re: Ultimate Interior Detailer

if I see it I will let you know and I can sent it to you in a flat rate box.

Comment

Sounds great, thanks.

Have you tried it out?

Comment

no I have not used it..have tried natural shine protectant,supreme shine hi gloss protectant,and quik interior detailer cleaner..

Comment

Try autogeek.Net or autoality.Com

Comment

I picked up a bottle at pep boys. I have also seen it at autozone. So it's around. I have not had a chance to use it since my daily has ultimate protectant.
            99 Grand Prix
            02 Camaro SS

Comment

Thanks a lot guys for your replies. I'll need to check out Pep Boys here in San Antonio, TX. I haven't been there in a long time come to think of it. I tried autogeek and autoality but no luck. I'm just so surprised that it's not even on the Megs website to order

Comment

Have you tried Walmart? I got a bottle from their before.
                Don't get caught riding dirty!

Comment

So far I've tried two different Walmart stores but still no luck. Mr. Stoops, is this available for orders from Meguiar's?

Comment

Pepboys has it. A few weeks ago some lady was in the car car aisle and she had some surf city garage and mothers products in her hands and I mentioned the Meguiar's equivalents and she bought the Meguiar's instead.

Comment

was in Auto Zone and O'Reilliy's and did not see.

Comment

Woo hoo! I checked the local Pep Boys and found it! Can't wait to give it a shot. Thanks everyone.

Comment

So I came straight home and tried it out immediately! The verdict... AMAZING!! I love the nice shine it put on my interior and also smells good like a lot of Meguiar's products do. Once again, Meguiar's hit a homerun with this product. Awesome job!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');