• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#9 followed by #26 - Black F-150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #9 followed by #26 - Black F-150

Here are some pictures of my truck. Iwashed it last night, clayed it at work during lunch, then applied #9 with PC and followed it with #26 paste (.99 at AutoZone )

After #9:
    Reflection shot

#26 applied:
    Too Thick?

Is this better?

Finished!:

I plan on taking some shots in the morning to see what it looks like in daylight. Hopefully it will look even better during the day!

Thanks for looking!
    Gary

yes sir that's sweet.

Are they hiring where you work?? I'd love to detail my ride while I'm at work.

What did you use for the tires and door handles? They look great too.

Comment

I actually haven't put anything on the trim but I usually use Trim Detailer. I hope to put some on sometime tomorrow as I ended up with a little wax on some of the trim. That's what happens when you get in a hurry.
      Gary

Comment

Looks great! The new Ford body style is BIG like them but thats alot of paint to wax!

I have a bottle of #26 liquid I used on my old truck (white) all the time... I have yet to try it on my black truck I kind of fell in love with NXT and its hard to give up!

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Neither side looked like it was too thick. Applying a thin coat just takes a little practice, a little patience and a little technique, that plus focusing on the task at hand. Time invested up front in careful applications pays off in time saved in removing the wax with stellar results the first time.

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');