• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from sunny(NOT)Florida!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from sunny(NOT)Florida!

Hello all. I'm looking for products and tips that may help in keeping my new Mustang looking decent for more than a week. Especially after spending $35 on detailing it! The main problem is it's the rainy season down here, and you can expect it to rain at least twice every day so I am loathe to do much more than wash it every two weeks. This was a problem with my first Mustang and I think Ford did a pretty good job with the paint system overall(it's durable), but it's labor intensive to keep it shiny and spot free for a reasonable amount of time, and I'm chronically lazy!

Re: Hello from sunny(NOT)Florida!

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

I'm sure others can shed more light on this but I would first of all recommend some Ultimate Wax. This will provide the longest lasting protection (from what I understand from Megs) and promote beading for those frequent showers.

Comment

Drums right with ultimate wax. Also u Can get ultimate wash and wax anywhere. Just spray and wipe and will be great for inbetween ur washes.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');