• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Time Listener; First Time Caller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Time Listener; First Time Caller

Hello to all my fellow Car Crazies! My name is Chris, and I am from Washington State. I have always been clean car freak; probably originating from the fact that my first job was as a detailer.

I currently own a 2012 Infiniti M56S in Harbour Blue, and a 2000 Dodge Dakota R/T in Flame Red. The M56S is my DD, the Dakota is the garage queen. The M56S has an Xpel Ultimate full vehicle wrap, and I have found that UWWA, ULW, UQD, and UQW works phenominal to clean, maintain, and enhance this finish. The Dakota R/T has been garaged since new, never sees rain, and still wears the original paint. People are always amazed at the condition of the finish, and I attribute that directly to the quality of Meguiar's products.

For 30 plus years, I have always used and loved Meguiar's car care products, and each and every time they have introduced a new product, I have always been happy with the results. Nowadays, it seems to be pretty rare thing that a Company can always deliver consistently superior products with each and every new release; Meguiar's is one Company that delivers on its promise.

Shameless Product Plug:

I look forward to being a member of this forum, and hopefully I can make a positive contribution to the community.
    2012 Infiniti M56S: Harbour Blue, Factory Aero Package, Xpel Ultimate Full Wrap, SolarGard Tint, Kuda Cell Mount, xProDock, STi Driver, Tinted Tails, PIAA Plasma Ion Fogs
    2000 Dodge Dakota C/C R/T: Flame Red 5.9L, 20" R/T Replica Wheels, Belltech Lowered, K&N CAI, Superchips Flashpaq, Flowmaster Exhaust, Undercover Classic, SolarGard Tint, Pioneer Nav, Rockford Fosgate, Infinity, xProDock, RX65, Viper 5902 w/ SmartStart

Re: Long Time Listener; First Time Caller

Hello. I like your description of LTL/FTC. LOL...me too.
    Coach

Comment

Originally posted by Coach View Post
      Hello. I like your description of LTL/FTC. LOL...me too.
      Coach
      Haha Thanks man!

For some reason, the pic links didn't work, and I can't edit: here are the proper links (if a Mod wants to edit the OP, feel free!)

Shameless Product Plug:

2012 Infiniti M56S: Harbour Blue, Factory Aero Package, Xpel Ultimate Full Wrap, SolarGard Tint, Kuda Cell Mount, xProDock, STi Driver, Tinted Tails, PIAA Plasma Ion Fogs
      2000 Dodge Dakota C/C R/T: Flame Red 5.9L, 20" R/T Replica Wheels, Belltech Lowered, K&N CAI, Superchips Flashpaq, Flowmaster Exhaust, Undercover Classic, SolarGard Tint, Pioneer Nav, Rockford Fosgate, Infinity, xProDock, RX65, Viper 5902 w/ SmartStart

Comment

Can't see your photos but welcome to MOL.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
          Can't see your photos but welcome to MOL.

Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

My bad; I moved them before the post got approved, and can't (as of yet) edit with the proper links. See post #3 of this thread.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');