• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pen/ink on leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pen/ink on leather

So the other day I was working on car and 3 year old niece was sitting inside playing with a book. Well she managed to find a pen and drew me a little picture on the seat. I`m not entirely sure if they are genuine leather or not but the car is an 08 civic if that helps. I`ve heard some horror stories of ppl trying to clean ink and ended up with a blotchy discolored stain so trying to avoid this.....

Ideas?

Re: Pen/ink on leather

You could try using either of these two products if they are available near you.

Gold Class Leather & Vinyl Cleaner

Gold Class Leather sealer Treatment. Comes with a cleaner and sealer to protect the leather/vinyl.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Re: Pen/ink on leather

I think it is a leather interior:

And if that's the case, the Leather & Vinyl Cleaner is a bit more aggressive than the Leather Sealer Treatment.

Used an earlier formulation for restoring the leather on a 1982 Mazda RX-7, which, by the way, was the last car I truly loved.

The other dozen vehicles between that one and this one have been merely transportation.
      2016 red Hyundai Azera, acquired with 21 miles. Drive 600+ miles/week. Commercial RE agent in CA focusing on properties in the Truckee/Lake Tahoe basin.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');