• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bird Etching :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bird Etching :(

Hi i have a quick question i recently had a bird **** all of my very nice hood and dumb me since i don't know much about paint care didn't clean it off right away and left it on there for about 2days since i thought it would be fine cause i had paint sealant and wax to protect it and then when i went to wash my care i noticed these 3 stains very big i might add that stayed and wont come off ive tried Scratch X and Ultimate compound and did not come off was wondering if maybe a buffer and what kinda compound i should use? i posted pics below any suggestions would help ive only had my car for a month and this really got me upset i took it to a body shop said they saw no major damage and at worst they would just have to clear the paint again but suggested i buff it since i only applied the 2 things i listed by hand and didn't working just thought i should ask

Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');