• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#66 consistency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #66 consistency

Hello everyone!!

I think im going insane! let me just say that. For this reason. I got a gallon of 66 about a month ago and was shocked at its consistency it was pure liquid when i got it. And i had shaken it too. Well i didnt like the consistency so i stoped using it. Well tonight i was filling up a sample for a member at dc and it was like a polish consistency. needless to say i was shocked and i now thinking the men in the white coats are gonna take me away. Can someone tell me the true consistency so i can sleep tonight?

Greg
    Pinnacle Detailing

I have used it several times and it was thicker, I guess you might say like a polish... yes thinner if not mixed totally. I have found, if it sat for some time it really took a little extra work to get it mixed again.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Thanks!! I will have to try it with the new consistency it has taken on. I guess i didnt shake it enoguh.

Greg
      Pinnacle Detailing

Comment

Hey Greg,

Meg's #66 is very similar in consistency to Meguiar's #9 Swirl Remover. I really like #66!! As Gb commented, be sure to thoroughly shake the product before using.

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by 2hotford
          Hey Greg,

Meg's #66 is very similar in consistency to Meguiar's #9 Swirl Remover. I really like #66!! As Gb commented, be sure to thoroughly shake the product before using.

Tim
          Yes... good product to compare to, couldn't really think of one.

I think #66 is a good product as well... very economical.
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Can you tell us what color the M66 is? If it is purple, then it is an old formula. I would recommend returning it for the formula. We changed the formula a few years back and it went to green and much thicker. Very little dust if any and easy to work with.

Your fellow Minnesota friend.....grew up in Apple Valley all my life and am now in California representing Meguiar's.
            Do it right the first time

Comment

yeah mine is green and is not really thick or thin, kinda a in between and smells like noxema.

Comment

Fragrance

Fragrance: Lavender
                Do it right the first time

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');