• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APC vs. Degreaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APC vs. Degreaser

I was planning on buying some APC or Degreaser/ Safe Degreaser soon but wasn't sure which one everybody has usually been using to clean wheel wells. I would be using either product mainly for this purpose but am open to any suggestions. So would super degreaser, safe degreaser or all purpose cleaner be best for cleaning inside of wheel wells??? Thanks.
    Jason
    2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Hey,

I would suggest using the Safe D-Greaser for your wheel wells. Spray it on, agitate with a brush and then hose off.

Safe D-Greaser

Cheers!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

I'll vote for Safe-D too. If you only had one product I'd go for APC though, just because it is fairly effective at most any task you throw at it. The Super Degreaser should only be used in the engine compartment and only when needed (this stuff is powerful). Safe-D is nice because you can get a little overspray on the paint without causing and extensive damage which makes it nice when you are using it around your fenders and wheels.

Comment

Great, Thanks a lot Tim... As always your help and input is very much appreciated. I'll try and order some this week. Just waiting for my other shipment of stuff to get here first so I can try out the DC 1 and 2 as well as a gallon of final inspection. Also ordered 3 polishing pads. I would like to get some more stuff later this month, especially since I'm back working again after Spring started...now the countdown to graduation.
        Jason
        2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Comment

Ok Thanks for the input too Travis. Always good to hear from people who have experience with the D-Line.
          Jason
          2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');