• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full Mothers Detailing Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Mothers Detailing Kit

I have a complete Mothers detailing arsenal that is looking for a good home. These are great products. Most are either new or used once for testing purposes. All are great products and work very well.

I will ship within the lower 48 states. Also available for local pick up. Location is Lawndale, CA. PM for paypal info. Asking price is $70 shipped. All these products retail for about $90.

Reflections Spray Wax 24 oz. Used once. It is Mothers most durable spray wax.

Professional Rubbing Compound 12 oz - Used once. This is on par with Ultimate compound. Works very well and does not dust. Very user friendly.

Professional Finishing Polish 12 oz - Used once. This is on par with Ultimate polish. Works great and is very user friendly.

Step 2 California Gold Micro-Polishing Glaze 16 oz - Used once. Very easy glaze to use. Works very well.

Step 3 California Gold Pure Carnauba Wax 16 oz - Brand new and unused.

M Tech Synthetic Wax 12 oz - Used once on a fender for testing purposes. Very user friendly. This is actually California Gold Synthetic Wax repackaged to sell at Autozone.

M Tech Instant Detailer 24 oz - Have 2 bottles. One bottle is unused and one has been used once. This is actually California Gold Showtime Instant Detailer repackaged to sell through Autozone.

M Tech Tire Shine 24 oz - Used once. I could never figure out what this equates to in the other Mothers lines. Works very well.

M Tech Spray Wax 24 oz - Used once. This is a carnauba spray wax and is actually California Gold Spray Wax.

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Re: Full Mothers Detailing Kit

Up top for those that want to try something different. These are looking for a good home and I would hate to have them sitting on the shelf collecting dust.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Labor day sale. Dropping the price to $65. Enjoy a little more than 5% off.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

A late addition to the kit. It will come with 2 bottles of back to black trim restorer.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

$60 shipped within the lower 48. Looking to move this fast.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Sold.
            99 Grand Prix
            02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');