• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wash > Clay > Ultimat Ultimate Compond > Ultimate Polish > Ultimate wax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wash > Clay > Ultimat Ultimate Compond > Ultimate Polish > Ultimate wax?

I have a black colored car. I used UC sometime back and it did a great job. My car does not look hazy, swirls are "almost" gone. Only washing the car with Eagle One Car Shampoo gives it a deep look.

But, now I Want to proceed and protect the paint. I want to know, if I follow the above said process, would be that fine? I mean selection of products is correct?

1. Wash Car with Eagle One Car Shampoo
    2. Detailing Clay
    3. UC
    4. UP
    5. Ultimate Paste Wax.

Also, since I work in construction business, my car tends to go into muddy areas and tend to get dirty. I am bound to wash the car once in a week. I want to know if the Eagle One Enviro will strip the wax or not?

Re: Wash > Clay > Ultimat Ultimate Compond > Ultimate Polish > Ultimate wax?

Your process generally looks fine. The only thing I would ask is 'does it need UC, given you only used UC recently?'

Perhaps do a test spot with just UP first, and see what results that gives you. Are you doing this by hand?

A good car wash shampoo should not remove your wax. I've never used the E1 products you speak of, so I can't say for sure..
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

I could not find Ultimate Wax here locally. So bought Quick Spray wax instead. Is it equally good?

Comment

Both are different. A spray wax doesn't have the durability of say a synthetic wax like ultimate wax, nxt or M21. Ultimate quik wax is durable and can be used on it's own. But it won't last as long as a dedicated wax. It's primarily used as a maintenance product to help extend the life of the way on the car.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');