• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyper Dressing (D170) a Testament of Durability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper Dressing (D170) a Testament of Durability

I just wanted to post a quick pic of an ongoing test i've been doing on a friends truck who takes MINIMAL care of his vehicle.

about 9-10 months ago, after a thorough DEEP washing and then waxing with D156, I quickly sprayed half (left side) of the bed of his Dodge with Hyper Dressing (D170) diluted at 1:4, which is the matte shine dilution. In this case I just wanted to just darken the plastic bed liner and see how long I could obtain from this application method.

After all these months of sitting in direct sunlight about 8-12 hours a day, the bed liner still shows signs of protection and darkening on the sprayed portion. I simply sprayed it and walked away... no preparation of the surface other than a thorough power washing.

Even though this could definitely be refreshed 3 times a year with a quick spraying to look MUCH better.. It Just goes to show how durable this product is! I highly recommend this for wheel wells, engine bays, large areas of hard darkened plastic for darkening, and even for tires.

Thanks to the product engineers at Meguiar's for yet another dependable and must have product for my arsenal!

Christopher Brown | OCDCarCare Los Angeles - Auto Detailing Services & Training Courses
    OCDCarCare.com | FACEBOOK| Detailing Article Archive | INSTAGRAM
    2013 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, 2015 SEMA Car Crazy Corral

Re: Hyper Dressing (D170) a Testament of Durability

Thanks for the update. Was it washed in all that time?
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Pretty cool idea, I'm gonna do this on my dads truck.

And I couldn't agree more, I love Hyper Dressing. Chicks dig the way it smells which is an added + lol.

Comment

Re: Hyper Dressing (D170) a Testament of Durability

Yes, Guz he said it was washed about 4 times.
        Christopher Brown | OCDCarCare Los Angeles - Auto Detailing Services & Training Courses
        OCDCarCare.com | FACEBOOK| Detailing Article Archive | INSTAGRAM
        2013 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, 2015 SEMA Car Crazy Corral

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');