• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailer Car Wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailer Car Wash

Is anyone aware of a Meguiars Detailers Car Wash soap.?

Thanks from Canada

Re: Detailer Car Wash

Originally posted by Drummer
    Is anyone aware of a Meguiar's Detailers Car Wash soap.?

Thanks from Canada
    Hi Drummer,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

You might want to check out this thread,

Meguiar's Detailer Line

From that thread,

Hyper-Wash

Typical dilution rates are obsolete when comparing them with Meguiar's Hyper-Wash. Using innovative techniques Meguiar's has created a product that produces rich, stable foam at an unbelievable dilution rate of 400:1 (yes 400 that is NOT a typo). Its biodegradable formula safely and effectively lifts dirt and grime off all surfaces.

D-11001 1 gallon
    D-11005 5 gallon

Dilution 400:1

Recommended replacement for Car Wash Soap.

Shampoo Plus

Meguiar's Shampoo Plus lubricating formula and luxurious foam team up to gently clean and condition even the most delicate clear coat surface without scratching. Its conditioning formula deepens gloss, boost shine and leaves a highly reflective, slick surface making it the perfect choice for the ultimate car wash.

D-11101 1 gallon
    D-11105 5 gallon
    D-11155 55 gallon

Dilution 10:1

Recommended replacement for Wash 'n Wax.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hyper-Wash was one of the products I was looking forward to trying on Fun Day and I wasn't disappointed. It works great.

I'm severely tempted to switch over to it when my current batch of GC runs out.

PC.

Comment

Now all I have to do is try and find a supplier in Canada. Thanks for your help.

Comment

I might switch over to Shampoo Plus. I love GC, but a gallon of it can disappear before you know it.

Anybody tried SP yet?
          r. b.

Comment

Not yet, is it supposed to be a replacement for #62?

Comment

Hey RB,

I use Shampoo Plus often! It works great! It foams up very well and rinses well!! SP is a replacement for the old Wash & Wax Shampoo from the older Detailer line.

Tim
              Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

1.25 gallons of Gold Class wash can be had from Costco for about $8. Seems like a bargain to me.
                Quadruple Honda Owner
                Black cars are easy!

Comment

Originally posted by SpoiledMan
                  1.25 gallons of Gold Class wash can be had from Costco for about $8. Seems like a bargain to me.
                  That is a good price for GC.
                  r. b.

Comment

Originally posted by 2hotford
                    Hey RB,

I use Shampoo Plus often! It works great! It foams up very well and rinses well!! SP is a replacement for the old Wash & Wax Shampoo from the older Detailer line.

Tim
                    I love GC Tim.

Does SP have the same (Or better) lubricating properties as GC?
                    r. b.

Comment

Hey RB,

Tough call...I would give the edge in lubricity to GC. But the SP rinses better. But...my overall favorite still has to be #62.

Tim

Comment

Hey RB,

Tough call...I would give the edge in lubricity to GC. But the SP rinses better. But...my overall favorite still has to be #62.

Tim
                        I'll do a search on #62 and see what it says about it, but I might try a gallon of SP since my 2nd gallon of GC is disappearing on me.....I like the dilution ratio (The same as Hyper Wash I suppose)
                        r. b.

Comment

Hey,

Like I said, I use SP quite often as it leaves a beautiful finish. It's dilution ratio is 128:1 whereas the Hyper Wash has an amazing 400:1 ratio!!! Either product will last a long time!

Tim

Comment

Hey,

Like I said, I use SP quite often as it leaves a beautiful finish. It's dilution ratio is 128:1 whereas the Hyper Wash has an amazing 400:1 ratio!!! Either product will last a long time!

Tim
                            Sounds good to me.

The thing that stood out the most about GC to me, was the great looking finish afterwards.

I'll start looking for SP some time soon.

Does it come with the hand pump too?
                            r. b.

Comment

Hey,

No, the SP does not come with a hand pump. I use the MDSPOUT. The spout works great!

Tim

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');