• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I buy Soft Foam Applicator Pad locally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy Soft Foam Applicator Pad locally?

I'm in Long Beach/Orange County. Amazon shipped the wrong thing and I need to get these pads quickly, quicker than they can ship out. Do you know where I can purchase locally? Thanks.

Re: Where can I buy Soft Foam Applicator Pad locally?

Check out detailing.com. They are in Irvine.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

The Guz is right on the money... head over to the Detailing.com brick and mortar store. Nice store, friendly and helpful staff and reasonable prices. They're right off of the 5 Fwy (at the El Toro Y) - on Rockfield just north of Lake Forest Drive. Open weekdays until 5PM and Saturdays until 4PM.

Comment

Thanks, good to know about this place. The drive there is > 30 miles for me, it's going to cost 3x as much as the product costs in gas money! I'm going to let amazon ship me the right product.

Comment

I would recommend to go. It's a great store. I'm sure you will find something else to buy besides pads.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

I agree with The Guz - You should definitely go check out the store, at least once... you'll enjoy the trip! It's really not that far and while you're there, you can make a stop at "The Hat" for a GREAT pastrami sandwich. The downside is that it's REALLY easy to spend more money there than you anticipated because they have so much great stuff

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');