• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For : ZYMOL GLASUR (used)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For : ZYMOL GLASUR (used)

If you have a used pot of zymol glasur (around 25-50% full) and its been collecting dust on the shelf, let me know. The wax has to be fully functional though with a reasonable shelf life, kept inside and not dried up. Please PM me with details (preferably with a picture if its near you). Thanks

PS* If you aren't a regular here and have more availability on email, kindly pass me your email address as well when you PM

Re: Looking For : ZYMOL GLASUR (used)

Originally posted by sealthedeal View Post
    If you have a used pot of zymol glasur (around 25-50% full) and its been collecting dust on the shelf, let me know. The wax has to be fully functional though with a reasonable shelf life, kept inside and not dried up. Please PM me with details (preferably with a picture if its near you). Thanks
    Just a friendly reminder, you can buy Glasur for approx $90 brand new factory sealed.
    Dennis
    Nissan Fuga | 日產 風雅 | 日産 フーガ

Comment

Re: Looking For : ZYMOL GLASUR (used)

Originally posted by PPLd View Post
      Just a friendly reminder, you can buy Glasur for approx $90 brand new factory sealed.
      Yes, I am fully aware of that... I dont think I'd be able to do justice with a full jar given I have some other waxes too and they have a long way to go and just my personal car to do... So I figured, I'd ask for used one... Would hopefully be even better value for money as well

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');