Carpet Cleaner
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Carpet Cleaner

  1. #1
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    7

    Carpet Cleaner

    Around 2005 I purchased a spray bottle of carpet cleaner and I know it was in the consumer line I cannot remember the name of it. I really enjoyed using it was odorless and worked well. Could someone remember the name of it?

  2. #2
    Kinder Car Care Daniel Kinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Paintsville Kentucky
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Carpet Cleaner

    to MOL

    Are you talking about the Meguiars/Bissell Quick out carpet and stain removal?

    I find it time to time and buy as much as I can, it is awesome carpet cleaner! But The aerosol is the current version of Quik Out, the trigger spray has been discontinued.

    I Remember Michael Stoops mentioned that his wife loved Quick Out and I believe that he said she couldn't tell any difference between the spray or aerosol version. Maybe he will chime in monday if he see's this and give you the inside scoope.

    About 6 months ago I had a client that had spilled red cool aid on his tan carpet and he mentioned that it hab been there for awhile and they couldn't get it out. I was afraid it had set in the carpet. Used the spray version I had along with my steamer and several terry cloth towels and removed about 80 to 90% or so, I stopped because where I was having to go over it so much and used about the whole bottle over an hours time I was afraid I was going to remove the color from the carpet & floor mats. He was very pleased and that's when I really knowed that this carpet cleaner is maybe about the best on the market!

    Meguiars come out with D106 Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover & D116 Protein Stain Remover that just set the bar pretty high for carpet & cloth cleaners to follow. I bought a gallon of each and this stuff is Amazing but still keep a couple bottles of Quick Out on my shelf.

    When you have time watch this video on the proper and right way of removing Interior stains and it will help you be the best carpet stain remover around your area!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HweQSpYdhRs
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

  3. #3
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Carpet Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Kinder View Post
    to MOL

    Are you talking about the Meguiars/Bissell Quick out carpet and stain removal?

    I find it time to time and buy as much as I can, it is awesome carpet cleaner! But The aerosol is the current version of Quik Out, the trigger spray has been discontinued.

    I Remember Michael Stoops mentioned that his wife loved Quick Out and I believe that he said she couldn't tell any difference between the spray or aerosol version. Maybe he will chime in monday if he see's this and give you the inside scoope.

    About 6 months ago I had a client that had spilled red cool aid on his tan carpet and he mentioned that it hab been there for awhile and they couldn't get it out. I was afraid it had set in the carpet. Used the spray version I had along with my steamer and several terry cloth towels and removed about 80 to 90% or so, I stopped because where I was having to go over it so much and used about the whole bottle over an hours time I was afraid I was going to remove the color from the carpet & floor mats. He was very pleased and that's when I really knowed that this carpet cleaner is maybe about the best on the market!

    Meguiars come out with D106 Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover & D116 Protein Stain Remover that just set the bar pretty high for carpet & cloth cleaners to follow. I bought a gallon of each and this stuff is Amazing but still keep a couple bottles of Quick Out on my shelf.

    When you have time watch this video on the proper and right way of removing Interior stains and it will help you be the best carpet stain remover around your area!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HweQSpYdhRs
    Thanks for your reply Daniel It was in a spray bottle. The main reason I liked that product so good was it was odorless. A lot of carpet cleaners really bother me.

  4. #4
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Carpet Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevrolet View Post
    Thanks for your reply Daniel It was in a spray bottle. The main reason I liked that product so good was it was odorless. A lot of carpet cleaners really bother me.
    It may have been called quick out. I have been out of detailing for 8.5 years.

  5. #5
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Carpet Cleaner

    It was just called Carpet Cleaner

  6. #6
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    7

  7. #7
    Michael The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Carpet Cleaner

    More than likely it's been discontinued. This one works very well. Doesn't have any strong odor to it. It is avialable over the counter.



    Here's some good threads on it.

    http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...lstery+Cleaner

    http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...lstery+Cleaner

  8. #8
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Carpet Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    More than likely it's been discontinued. This one works very well. Doesn't have any strong odor to it. It is avialable over the counter.



    Here's some good threads on it.

    http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...lstery+Cleaner

    http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...lstery+Cleaner
    Thanks I may try that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Carpet Cleaner
    By W211E320 in forum Meguiar's Product Raves
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jun 3rd, 2013, 03:22 PM
  2. Best Carpet Cleaner Ever!
    By itself in forum Interior Care
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Feb 23rd, 2011, 04:01 PM
  3. Carpet cleaner
    By paudashlake in forum Interior Care
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Sep 13th, 2009, 03:21 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jun 5th, 2005, 04:29 AM
  5. Carpet Cleaner
    By rdarwa in forum Meguiar's Retail/Consumer Line Products
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Apr 20th, 2004, 07:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •