• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carpet Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet Cleaner

Around 2005 I purchased a spray bottle of carpet cleaner and I know it was in the consumer line I cannot remember the name of it. I really enjoyed using it was odorless and worked well. Could someone remember the name of it?

Re: Carpet Cleaner

to MOL

Are you talking about the Meguiars/Bissell Quick out carpet and stain removal?

I find it time to time and buy as much as I can, it is awesome carpet cleaner! But The aerosol is the current version of Quik Out, the trigger spray has been discontinued.

I Remember Michael Stoops mentioned that his wife loved Quick Out and I believe that he said she couldn't tell any difference between the spray or aerosol version. Maybe he will chime in monday if he see's this and give you the inside scoope.

About 6 months ago I had a client that had spilled red cool aid on his tan carpet and he mentioned that it hab been there for awhile and they couldn't get it out. I was afraid it had set in the carpet. Used the spray version I had along with my steamer and several terry cloth towels and removed about 80 to 90% or so, I stopped because where I was having to go over it so much and used about the whole bottle over an hours time I was afraid I was going to remove the color from the carpet & floor mats. He was very pleased and that's when I really knowed that this carpet cleaner is maybe about the best on the market!

Meguiars come out with D106 Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover & D116 Protein Stain Remover that just set the bar pretty high for carpet & cloth cleaners to follow. I bought a gallon of each and this stuff is Amazing but still keep a couple bottles of Quick Out on my shelf.

When you have time watch this video on the proper and right way of removing Interior stains and it will help you be the best carpet stain remover around your area!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HweQSpYdhRs
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Kinder View Post
      to MOL

Are you talking about the Meguiars/Bissell Quick out carpet and stain removal?

I find it time to time and buy as much as I can, it is awesome carpet cleaner! But The aerosol is the current version of Quik Out, the trigger spray has been discontinued.

I Remember Michael Stoops mentioned that his wife loved Quick Out and I believe that he said she couldn't tell any difference between the spray or aerosol version. Maybe he will chime in monday if he see's this and give you the inside scoope.

About 6 months ago I had a client that had spilled red cool aid on his tan carpet and he mentioned that it hab been there for awhile and they couldn't get it out. I was afraid it had set in the carpet. Used the spray version I had along with my steamer and several terry cloth towels and removed about 80 to 90% or so, I stopped because where I was having to go over it so much and used about the whole bottle over an hours time I was afraid I was going to remove the color from the carpet & floor mats. He was very pleased and that's when I really knowed that this carpet cleaner is maybe about the best on the market!

Meguiars come out with D106 Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover & D116 Protein Stain Remover that just set the bar pretty high for carpet & cloth cleaners to follow. I bought a gallon of each and this stuff is Amazing but still keep a couple bottles of Quick Out on my shelf.

When you have time watch this video on the proper and right way of removing Interior stains and it will help you be the best carpet stain remover around your area!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HweQSpYdhRs
      Thanks for your reply Daniel It was in a spray bottle. The main reason I liked that product so good was it was odorless. A lot of carpet cleaners really bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chevrolet View Post
        Thanks for your reply Daniel It was in a spray bottle. The main reason I liked that product so good was it was odorless. A lot of carpet cleaners really bother me.
        It may have been called quick out. I have been out of detailing for 8.5 years.

Comment

It was just called Carpet Cleaner

Comment

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...lectedIndex=13

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
              More than likely it's been discontinued. This one works very well. Doesn't have any strong odor to it. It is avialable over the counter.

Here's some good threads on it.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...lstery+Cleaner

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...lstery+Cleaner
              Thanks I may try that.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');